The ANA-New York Nominations and Elections Committee is seeking nominees from the membership for a slate of candidates to be elected by secret electronic ballot and, when necessary and requested, a special paper ballot during the third quarter of 2018.
SLATE OF OPEN POSITIONS
- President and Representative to the Membership Assembly (two- year term, 2018-2020)
- Treasurer (two- year term, 2018-2020)
- Two (2) Directors-at-Large (two- year term, 2018-2020)
Information on Board Members' Responsibilities
Nominations for the slate must be received by 5 PM, Friday, June 1, 2018.
- Go to https://form.jotform.com/81284954930161
- Fill out the form in its entirety
The ANA-NY Bylaws state under Qualifications:
To be eligible to serve on the Board of Directors, a person shall:
a. hold current membership.
b. not concurrently serve as an officer or director of another organization if such participation might result in a conflict of interest with ANA-New York.
ANA-New York places a high priority on diversity and seeks to encourage and foster increased involvement of minorities and nurses from a variety of settings, specialties, and positions at the state level.
Questions about this process, please contact ANA-NY at: firstname.lastname@example.org 1-877-810-5972, EXT. 702.